Android is an operating system developed by Google and is designed primarily to run on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.
- Android runs on more than 70% of smartphones worldwide which means there’s a high demand for Android app development expertise.
- Developing Android apps is easy because you don’t need specialized tools as Android Studio can be downloaded and used on a Windows, Mac or Linux.
- Android apps are easy to deploy because the Google review system has no restrictions on what you can develop, as long as you don’t violate its main content policies.
- Lectures 19
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 94
- Assessments Yes
- Android Development tutorial.
- How to Make Android App for Beginners – First Android App with (APK file) and Launcher Icon.
- How to Download & Install Latest Android Studio & SDK in Windows 10.
- Change Background and Font Color of Android Studio & Find View byId.
- All types of Toast in Android App Development.
- Activity and Activity Life cycle in Android | Explained with Real Time Android App Example.
- Layouts in Android Studio with EXAMPLES | Difference between VIEW and VIEW-GROUPS.
- Relative layout in Android with All Possible Examples.
- Constraint Layout Tutorial – Android Studio Tutorial #1.
- Constraint Layout Tutorial – Android Studio Tutorial #2.
- How to create Custom Buttons and Gradient in Android Studio.
- OnClickListener for Multiple Views Using All Possible Methods.
- Intents in Android – Explicit and Implicit Intent with App examples.
- Android Studio Tutorial – How to Add a Toolbar.
- Responsive Food App tutorial | Android Development Tutorial.
- Listview in Android Studio – Android App Development.
- Animations in Android App Development.
- RecyclerView Tutorial – Using CardView – Android Studio Tutorial.
- How to send Data from One Activity to Another Activity – Explicit Intent Example.