Complete SEO Training 2021
Search engine optimization is the process of increasing the quality and quantity of website traffic by increasing the visibility of a website or a web page to users of a web search engine. SEO refers to the improvement of unpaid results and excludes direct traffic/visitors and the purchase of paid placement.
On-page SEO is the practice of optimizing individual web pages in order to rank higher and earn more relevant traffic in search engines. On-page refers to both the content and HTML source code of a page that can be optimized, as opposed to off-page SEO which refers to links and other external signals.
“Off-page SEO” (also called “off-site SEO”) refers to actions taken outside of your own website to impact your rankings within search engine results pages (SERPs).
For those of you that are unaware, claiming and optimizing your Google My Business listing is the cornerstone of local SEO. If 56% of businesses haven’t even claimed their GMB listing, well, I doubt they’ve done much else…
But while claiming your Google My Business listing is a good starting point, there’s MUCH more to local SEO than that.
YouTube SEO involves optimizing your channel, playlists, metadata, description, and the videos themselves. You can optimize your videos for search both within and outside of YouTube. A key component to YouTube SEO is harnessing the power of your video’s text in the form of transcripts, closed captions, and subtitles.
- Lectures 208
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 70 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language Urdu
- Students 521
- Assessments Yes
- How is this Course Structured?
- Who is this Course for?
- What is Search? Why is Search so Important?
- How many Search Engines are there?
- What is Google? Is it only a Search Engine or a Company?
- What is Google Is it only a Search Engine or a Company
- How Google Search Works?
- What is Search Engine Optimization?
- What are SEO Ranking Factors?
- On-page Optimization vs. Off-page Optimization
- Search vs. Social vs. Digital Marketing
- White Hat vs. Grey Hat vs. Black Hat SEO
- SEO: Organic SEO vs. SEM
- How is SEO Profession Different than Development and Design
- What is Content?
- What is Google’s Mission?
- Difference between a Search Engine & an Answer Engine?
- Google’s Approach to Search
- Google Search Page Structure
- What makes Google the Best Search Engine?
- SEO in the broader Digital Marketing Sphere:
- SEO in the broader Digit
- What is PESO Model?
- What is Outbound Marketing?
- What is Inbound Marketing?
- Marketing Sphere:
- How does Search play a role in Successful Inbound Marketing?
- Basics of Creating Content for a Website: What is a Website? How a Website is Structured
- Difference between Domain and Hosting
- What is HTML? Why is it Important
- Why is it Important?
- The most Important Page
- Product & Service Pages – The Money Pages
- Brand Value and Information
- Number of Pages
- Are single page websites good for SEO
- Hands-on with Essential Tools
- Advanced SEO: Hands-on with Essential Tools: Bing Webmaster Tools
- Google PageSpeed Insights Tool
- Google Mobile Friendly Testing Tool
- AMP Validator
- Google Lighthouse
- W3C HTML Validator
- Analysing Your SEO with Google Analytics
- Help Google find your Pages
- Help Google Understand your Pages
- Help Visitors Use your Pages
- Official Google Webmaster Guidelines – Quality Guidelines: Content
- Avoid these Techniques
- Official Google Webmaster Guidelines – Manual Actions Report
- Submitting a Reconsideration Request for Penalized Website
- Official Bing Webmaster Guidelines – Main SEO Factors
- Official Bing Webmaster Guidelines – Technical SEO
- Deep Dive – Researching Keywords with Google Trends
- Deep Dive – Google Suggested Keywords
- Deep Dive – Keywords from Competitors’ Websites
- Myth: Google will be Dead as a Company Soon
- Myth: Is SEO Dead?
- Myth: Paid Search Helps Bolster Organic Results
- Myth: You can Pay Google to Rank High
- Companies who Have Relations with Google, Rank Higher
- Voice based SEO
- Search in the Era of Personal Assistants
- Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence
- Different Ways to Earn with SEO
- How do People Hire SEO Professionals?
- How to Price your SEO Services?
- What not to do when Sending a CV to any Company
- Top SEO & Marketing news to Follow
- Top SEO Experts to Follow
- Introduction to Keywords
- Types of Keywords
- What is Keyword Research?
- Google Ads Account for Keyword Planner Tool
- Understanding Google Ads Keyword Planner Tool
- How to Research Keywords with Free Google Ads Keyword Planner?
- Organize your Keyword Research
- Link your Keyword Research with your Business Goals
- Clean up your Data from Duplicates
- Understand the Commerciality of the Keywords
- Shortlist the right Keywords into Groups?
- Try not to Overlap the Keywords
- Keyword Research with some other Free and Paid Tools
- Keyword Research Case Study 1
- Keyword Research Case Study 2
- Keyword Research Case Study 3
On Page SEO
- How Important is On-page Optimization?
- What are HTML Meta Tags?
- Getting started with On-page Optimization in SEO What is Included in Onpage Optimization?
- Page-Level Factors: Keywords in HTML Meta Tags
- Importance of Language in Content
- Optimizing Content with Keywords & Synonyms
- Length of the Content
- Content Headings (H1-H6
- LSI Keywords in Content
- Website Structure & its Importance
- SEO/Human Friendly URLs
- HTML Sitemaps
- XML Sitemaps
- Internal Linking
- Website UpTime & Security
- Too Many Links to Other Websites
- Breadcrumb Navigation
- SITE-LEVEL Factors: Robots.txt
- Content Recency and Frequency
- Blog – The Value Pages
- Ebooks, Guides, Tools
- SEO Onpage Optimization Content Optimization Fixing Content Duplication with 301 Redirects
- On-page Optimization Avoiding Content Duplication with Canonical Tag
- On-page Optimization Controlling Indexing with Robots.txt File
- What are SEO Domain Factors?
- Difference between TLD, Domain and Sub-Domain
- Local or Country TLD Extension
- Keywords in the Domain
- Age of the Domain, Ownership and History
- What are the Advanced On-page Optimization Factors
- Better Website Layout & User Experience
- Broken URLs and How to fix theme
- Page Loading Speed
- Mobile Friendly Websites
- AMP for Websites
- What are Rich Snippets or Structured Data?
- Testing Structured Data Markup or Rich Snippets
- Rich Snippets: Business or Company
- Rich Snippets: Recipe
- Rich Snippets: Reviews
- Social SEO – Facebook Meta Tags
- Social SEO – Twitter Meta Tags
- Secure your Site with HTTPS
- What is OffPage Optimization or Link Building?
- Different Types of Backlinks
- Elements of a Backlink
- What are NoFollow Links?
- Off Page Optimization or Link Building: Characteristics of Linking Domain
- Characteristics of Linking Page
- Diversity of Link Types
- Characteristics of Backlinks
- Link Building Techniques
- How to get Links Naturally?
- Content Curation & Link Building
- Get Links by Offering Free Content
- Do Paid Links Work in the Long Run?
- Can Links Shared on Social Media be considered Backlinks?
- Avoid Black Hat Link Building Techniques
- What is a Website Audit?
- How to Audit a Website for SEO?
- Understanding SEO Quake Chrome Extension – PART 1
- Understanding SEO Quake Chrome Extension – PART 2
- Creating a Basic Audit Report for Initial Review
- Deep Dive – Advanced Google Search Operators
- Deep Dive – What are Search Operators?
- Deep Dive – Important Search Operators
- Live Audit of Website 1
- Live Audit of Website 2
SEO Project Management
- What is SEO Project Management?
- SEO for Clients vs. SEO for your Own Website
- What steps are included in SEO Project Management?
- Step 1 – Create a List of Relevant Keywords
- Step 2 – Map Out Focus Keywords for Specific Pages
- Step 3 – SEO Optimize each Page with Keywords
- Step 4 – Create a Blog for Long Tail Keywords
- Step 5 – Create a Link Building Plan
- Step 6 – Stay Current – Content to Outmatch the Competition
- Step 7 – Keep Track of Your Rankings & Progress
- Step 8 – SEO Reporting & Client Communication
- Step 9 – Keep Monitoring Your Competitors
- Step 10 Think of New Ideas to Keep Your Content Up-to-Date
- Video SEO – What is Video SEO? How is it different from Traditional SEO?
- Video SEO – What makes YouTube the 2nd biggest Search Engine
- Different Methods to Create Video Content
- Types of Search Queries that show Video as a result in Google
- Video SEO – Keywords Research for Videos
- Video SEO – Main Video SEO Ranking Factors
- Video SEO – How to use Video to Outrank your Competition?
- Videos on Social Media vs. Videos on YouTube
- Best Practices for Video SEO by Google
Best course for seo i am very thanxful sir Usman