Email marketing is the act of sending a commercial message, typically to a group of people, using email. In its broadest sense, every email sent to a potential or current customer could be considered email marketing. It involves using email to send advertisements, request business, or solicit sales or donations. Email marketing strategies commonly seek to achieve one or more of three primary objectives, to build loyalty, trust, or brand awareness. The term usually refers to sending email messages with the purpose of enhancing a merchant’s relationship with current or previous customers, encouraging customer loyalty and repeat business, acquiring new customers or convincing current customers to purchase something immediately, and sharing third-party ads.
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 67
- Assessments Yes
- Having Low Voice Issue in my tutorials?
- What is Email Marketing and Why is it important?
- Email Marketing Vs PPC Vs Social Media Marketing
- The 7 Best Email Marketing Services
- Setting up Mailchimp
- How to Import WordPress Users in Mailchimp
- How to Create Campaigns & Design Email in MailChimp
- Designing Popup to Capture Visitors Emails
- Reading MailChimp Reports
- How to Outreach to Big Bloggers
thanks for guiding me
This is a great tutorial for me.I have learning many things from this tutorial.Thanks for this tutorial.