Facebook Ads Course
- Ads can appear in News Feed on desktop, News Feed on mobile and in the Right Column of Facebook on desktop.
- Ad content is sometimes paired with news about social actions that your friends have taken, such as liking a Page.
- Your friends might see news about the social actions that you have taken in Facebook ads. This news will only be shown to your confirmed friends and will adhere to applicable privacy settings that you’ve set for your account. If a photo is used, it’s your profile photo and not a photo from your photo albums.
- Facebook doesn’t sell your info to advertisers.
- Facebook actively enforces policies that help protect your experience with third-party apps and ad networks.
- Lectures 6
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language Urdu/Hindi
- Students 138
- Assessments Yes
very informative video thank you so much, sir