Win loyalty of your Employees
How to win Loyalty of your employees? This video is not for multi-Nationals or large organisations as they have better systems in place for Employe retention and loyalty. This is more about Small to Medium Businesses in Pakistan.
There is a serious lack of understanding on the subject of loyalty in Pakistan. Disgruntled employees, Disgruntled employers and lack of proper eduction on this subject.
I used to think that I need rock solid Army for my business. Later I realised, it’s not the army I need. I need Commando workforce. And eventually I realised, it’s not Commandos I need but the Super Commandos I need to make me rich in business.
One thing I learned in my life. You don’t build teams with collection or election. Great teams are always built with Selection.
Below are the 5 most important key points to win employee loyalty.
- Blood Relation – It can give you much more control over loyalty when you have family members in your business. For any dispute you go straight to your Bhanja or Bhateeja’s Mother or Father.
- Luxury Salaries – This is a sure way to gain higher level of loyalty where you ensure your renumeration structure is better, superior and higher than other organisations.
- Flexible working hours – This is where you give them flexible working conditions. Such as allowing them to work from home instead of coming to office. You will find more loyalty with this approach. Although you will get less real productive working hours in this approach and this is the reason I always ask everyone to get them to sign 12 hours contract. This way they ensure their availability is 12 hours but you must expect real working hours of 6 hours only.
- Painting a picture. As a leader this is your job to pain a viable picture that shows their growth and their future. Employees must trust you as their leader and you must win this trust by giving them a clear path to show their own growth in your business eco system. They will stay longer with you if they know the future is bright for them under your leadership.
- Chain them up. In order to chain up your best talent. Always invest with them. Let them build a side business. Be a major investor in their business venture. This way they are now locked with you forever as long as this business is alive. They will work hard for their own business and your own business. They become your CEO.