Search engine optimization is the process of increasing the quality and quantity of website traffic by increasing the visibility of a website or a web page to users of a web search engine. SEO refers to the improvement of unpaid results and excludes direct traffic/visitors and the purchase of paid placement.
- Lectures 78
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 325
- Assessments Yes
- Complete Basic SEO of WordPress Website
- What are Sitemaps?
- On Page SEO [Affiliate Focused]
- WordPress Speed Optimization
- Fixing Served Scaled Images
- URL SEO Optimization
- Verifying Website on Search Engines
- Complete Google Search Console
- Optimizing Website for Site Links
- Understanding Google Algorithms
- What are canonical Tags?
- How to bulk Deindex Pages?
- Finding 301 and 404 Broken Indexed Pages
- What is Google Parameters Tool?
- Deindexing 9 Types of Pages to Avoid Duplicate Content
- Robots.txt Optimization
- 6 Reasons why Websites dont get Indexed
- Completely Deindexing your Website
- Top 13 SEO Extensions for SEO
- Scraping Google Search Results with SERPS Redux
- What is Schema and All types of Schema
- Organization Schema
- Site Navigation Schema
- Person Schema
- Website Schema
- Recipe Schema
- Local Business Schema
- Schema Article Markup
- Schema Rating
- Schema Product & Offer
- Application Schema
- Breadcrumbs Schema
- FAQ Schema
- Featured Snippet Schema
- Using your Competitors Schema
Muhammad Sulaman Siddiqui
Great sir , Thankful to make this plate form.love you sir. Keep smile always.
I learned a lot of useful stuff from this course. Thanks a lot
Have lot of knowledge... Love you
Nice work 👌 bro
Loved your skills bro. Keep it up. Love from india