YouTube stars are today’s self-made celebrities—people who have earned an audience by creating content geared toward teaching, entertaining, reviewing, and being awesome on the internet.
Most of these small-screen celebs do what they do just to do it, to scratch an itch for creating things and being in front of an audience.
Making money might not be your reason for starting a YouTube channel, but the opportunities to earn are a pleasant surprise once you realize how many of them there are.
- Lectures 17
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language Urdu
- Students 126
- Assessments Yes
Youtube Earning - Lessons
- Introduction to Youtube and Creating First Channel
- 7 Things you need to know before creating Youtube Channel
- Top 4 Topics in 2020
- Youtube Videos Link Building
- Picking Right Channel Name
- Best Time for Uploading Videos
- Why Channels Get Suspended
- Starting a Successful Vlog Channel
- Tips to rank your Videos
- How much Youtube Pays on Ten Thousands Views
- Finding Low Competition Keywords
- Reasons behind Youtube Demonetization
- How Copyright Claim and Takedown Works
- 6 Important Settings For Every Creator
- Creating a Professional Tumbnail
- Creating Channel Art
- Top 8 Royalty Free Music Sites
Best Course EverI watched almost tons of videos on youtube, how to start a YouTube channel. But I didn't find any youtube with proper step by step guidance. I think this is the best course in the world for struggling YouTubers. Also thankful for the CEO Alem Iqbal who created this platform with best courses in free.